Once again I am honored to host Black and White Wednesday-A Culinary Photography Event. I love this event so much that whenever I miss a week I really feel sad. You get to see such wonderful gallery every week by so talented people, its amazing. This wonderful event was started by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook, and now organized by Cinzia of Cindystar.
For the newbies, here are the rules:
- Your clicks have to be anything of a culinary nature or show anything related to food
- You can shoot either in b/w mode or in color, then process in b/w. You can use any effect you like but keeping the image in a monochrome/grayscale, with Sepia and Cyanotype tones allowed. No color details allowed.
- Approximate sizes of your pictures shoud be portrait/500 wide & 700 long - landscape/700 wide & 500 long - or 600 square.
- No need of a recipe, nor a story nor a location (but they are welcome if you like), simply a title for the picture is required.
- You have to mention Black and White Wednesday in your post and link to this announcement and my blog Pocketfull Of Spices. Use of the logo is optional.
Please send me your photographs at pocketfullofspices AT gmail DOT com with following details:
- Subject: BWW #112
- Your Name that you want to be published in round up
- Your Blog's Name
- Title of Your Pic
- URL of your post
- The image(s), max 500 px wide
So, take out your cameras and happy clicking my friends!