Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Coffee, again - Black and White Wednesday # 108

Yes, friends, you got it right! I literally and practically cannot live without it. Be it fancy Starbucks stuff to not-so-fancy at office canteen, I have it all.




This week I am needing it more. Lil A is sick and I am waking up at 4:30 ish for last four days and more than one cuppa is keeping me afloat through the long day.

Curious George is babysitting a not-in-a-great mood toddler most of the times while this tired mama gets her chores done.




The first image is my contribution to this week's Black and White Wednesday, a culinary event started by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook. This week Priya of The Humpty Dumpty's Kitchen is hosting 108 edition of this culinary journey. For participation details visit Cindystar's blog of Cinzia, who currently administrates the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment